Adam HCM – website privacy statement
Last updated on November 1, 2022
ATI ROW, LLC, an indirectly owned subsidiary of Ceridian HMC Holding Inc., and its subsidiaries (herein collectively referred to as, “we”, “us” and/or “our”) is committed to protecting your Personal Information and processing it responsibly. This Privacy Statement (“Statement”) describes our general practices relating to the collection, use and disclosure of data relating to our website. This includes data we collect of visitors, website users, prospective and existing customers and their employees, and others with whom we have or contemplate a business relationship (“Personal Information”).
This Statement does not apply to the data about our customers’ employees (or prospective employees) which we process as a service provider on our customers’ behalf. This Statement also does not apply to our prospective employees.
The Personal Information We Collect
Directly from You
We collect Personal Information directly from you whenever you interact with us whether online, in person or through other communication channels. For example:
- When you request information about our services, subscribe to our product updates and news, register for our service desks, or download content from our website, we collect your contact information such as your name (first and last names), employer name, your job title/position, telephone number, and email address and other professional or personal (if that is what you provide) contact information;
- When you create an account on the Knowledge Management and/or Support Centre, we collect authentication credentials such as username, email, and password (login credentials);
- When you access our website, we automatically collect information about your device and use of the website through cookies and similar technologies (please see Cookie Statement);
- When you interact with the emails that we send to you, we automatically collect information about your activity, such as whether you opened the email or clicked on any links;
- When you contact us through our website for questions, support, or sales queries, we collect your name, phone number, email, company, job title/position, number of employees, city, province/state, country and information on business needs or requests;
- When you contact our customer support center, we collect Personal Information to authenticate you;
- We may also collect other information you may choose to provide through our interactions.
From Other Sources
We also obtain Personal Information from third parties. For example:
- A colleague at your organization may share your contact information with us because they think you will be interested in our products or services;
- We collect contact information from publicly available sources as permitted by applicable law.
How Personal Information is Used
We use Personal Information to, among other things:
- Develop and maintain business relationships, including with prospective customers;
- Provide an improved customer service experience as part of our customer relationship management such as resolving a specific ticket or issue;
- Understand how you interact with our marketing communications in order to provide tailored communications;
- Send informational communications including product alerts;
- Communicate with customers concerning normal business administration such as projects, services and billing;
- Provide access to information systems;
- Comply with data protection legislation, information security requirements, and other legal requirements;
- Manage claims with and between customers, individuals and/or third parties, including beyond termination of the Agreement;
- Manage our internal operations;
- Respond to inquiries and feedback from business contacts and prospects;
- Conduct internal audits or investigations;
- Improve the ADAM website´s functionality;
- Manage network security, including incident response, disaster recovery and business continuity; and
- Provide access to our customer service platforms, both for Managed Services and SaaS products.
Depending on the circumstances and applicable laws, we process Personal Information on lawful bases, including; obtaining your consent, performance of a contract, compliance with a legal obligation, to protect yours or someone else’s vital interests, to perform a task in the public interest or, where permitted, for other legitimate interest.
How Personal Information is Shared
We share Personal Information with companies or individuals (including our contractors) that provide us with services including software, cloud, backup, contact management, lead management, and other services. These services include (but are not limited to) providing products and services to you on our behalf, creating or maintaining our databases, managing prospects/contacts information, researching, managing possible leads, preparing and distributing communications or responding to inquiries. Service providers and contractors can only process Personal Information as instructed by us.
Applications and Tools
Our website uses tools, widgets, and applications such as search engine functionalities, contact management, service desk ticket management, and others powered by third parties. Any Personal Information that you provide will be shared with the third party that provides that functionality. The third party’s use of that Personal Information is subject to their Privacy Statement.
We may report to law enforcement agencies any activities that we reasonably believe to be unlawful, or that we reasonably believe will aid a law enforcement investigation into unlawful activity. In addition, we reserve the right to release your Personal Information to law enforcement agencies if we determine, in our sole judgment, that either you have violated our policies, or the release of your Personal Information will protect our rights, property, or safety, or the rights, property, or safety of another person.
We may share your Personal Information with others as required by, or permitted by, law. This includes sharing your Personal Information with governmental entities, or third parties in response to subpoenas, court orders, other legal process, or as we believe is necessary to exercise our legal rights, to defend against legal claims that have been brought against us, or to defend against possible legal claims that we determine in our sole discretion might be brought against us.
Third Party Websites
Our website, emails, or our application may link to third parties’ websites. It is also possible that third parties’ websites or emails may link to our website. We are not responsible for the content, or the privacy practices employed by third parties and their Personal Information practices are not governed by us or our Privacy Statement. We encourage you to read the relevant Privacy Statements before transmitting any Personal Information to third parties.
How Personal Information is Protected
We have implemented policies and procedures to protect Personal Information. We use recognized industry standard security safeguards appropriate to the sensitivity of the Personal Information. We review these security policies and procedures on a regular basis and update them as needed to maintain their relevance. We make reasonable security arrangements to protect Personal Information from and against risks, such as loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, collection, use, disclosure, copying, modification, disposal, and destruction. The methods of protection include physical measures, organizational measures, and technological measures. We require all third parties, to whom we transfer Personal Information, to maintain adequate safeguards in compliance with applicable laws and standards to protect Personal Information and to strictly adhere to our policies and standards on the matter. If we are required, by law, to inform you of a breach involving your Personal Information, we will notify you electronically, in writing, by telephone (if permitted by law) or by another means as needed.
Retention of Personal Information
We will retain your Personal Information for as long as necessary to fulfill the purpose for which it was collected or as required to comply with legal obligations and, thereafter, we will securely delete the Personal Information. If there is any data that we are unable, for technical reasons, to delete entirely from our systems, we will put in place appropriate measures to prevent any further use of such data.
Do Not Track Disclosure
Do Not Track (DNT) is a preference that users can set for their browsers to opt out of the online tracking activities by some websites. This website does not respond to DNT signals in browsers.
How to Exercise Your Rights
We make reasonable efforts to keep Personal Information as accurate, complete and up- to-date as is necessary to fulfill the purposes for which the information is to be used. Unless we are permitted or required by law to prohibit access, you can view and if necessary, update and correct your Personal Information. Depending on the jurisdiction in which you are, you may have additional rights such as the right to request deletion of your Personal Information, the right to restrict or object to processing your Personal Information by us or the right to transfer your Personal Information to another organization. Individuals can submit requests for any of these rights here or by using the information in the “How to Contact Us” section.
Note that, as required by law, we will require you to prove your identity. We may verify your identity by phone call or email. Depending on your request, we will ask for information such as your name and contact information. We may also ask you to provide a signed declaration confirming your identity. In some circumstances, you may designate an authorized agent to submit requests on your behalf here. We will require verification that you provided the authorized agent permission to make a request on your behalf.
Individuals can raise concerns or file complaints here. We will investigate all complaints and take appropriate action to remedy any issues.
How to Contact Us
For privacy-related questions, comments or concerns, contact us at: Chief Privacy Officer
Ceridian HCM, Inc.
3311 E. Old Shakopee Road
Bloomington, MN 55425
Email: [email protected]
Changes to this Privacy Statement
We will update this Statement periodically to reflect changes to our privacy practices. We will provide notice online when we make any material changes to this Statement.